We are looking for a freelancer that has experience with NodeJS on Ubuntu to create a new UI of an existing WebUI. A needed skill is also some experience with drones/ Mavlink. The old UI is working but we need a new modern UI.
Drone communication: [login to view URL]
WebUI: [login to view URL]
Attachment: Old UI and needed new UI dummy
Dev Envoirement: 12 GB ready made VMware Maschine Ubuntu 20.04LTS for download
- Add a new global settings site
- Slave mode and master mode (Allowed MAVLink commands)
- In slave mode blend some MavLink modes: like Manual, Autotune, Stabilize, Circle, Training, Acro, Cruise
- Admin Account, User Management integration, Login with username and password, add user as admin
- Adding Zerotier to settings: [login to view URL]
- Google Maps Key integration in UI, Google Maps cache/ offline maps, as default Hybrid map
- Adding SITL Simulation to global settings: IP, Port, simulated drone type (Copter, Plane, VTOL), (it is only a command, nothing wild..)
- New UI
- New responsive layout for (smartphone, tablet, notebook, 7" LCD 1280x800)
Replace webix framework (needs to be open source with free option for commercial use)
Deployment: the UI as .dep and libs can be seperate.
Delivery: Source code in our github, we will add you.
Skills (must): Linux advanced, NodeJS advanced, Mavlink, Meetings in English/ MSTeams