I need assistance with checkpointing and restoring a container using runc.
The container should be checkpointed and restored on the local server or a remote server.
I can provide helpful links to how\what mounts and name-spaces has to be configure for start; and need someone to dig deeper and finalize the work.
This is video example of container C\R using Docker. (runc is the underneath engine)
[url removed, login to view]
1. vagrant file (Ruby) of test VMs,
2. Docker container used to create runc container (Dockerfile)
3. All steps taken with documentation
Topology in brief:
1. 1x end-user node
2. 2x VM servers running RUNC
3. Stable network reachability between all nodes
4. Test applications are:
1. Apache webs server
2. VNC (X-Server), Firefox, Openoffice, VLC (media-player)
More detailed information will be provided.