1. To be installed on the local Linux system.
2. Dynamic backend for phone app UI design.
3. Can interface with local storage, and other hardware interfaces: audio jack, HDMI, USB.
4. Able to connect with LAN and do IP configurations.
5. Phone app is able to connect to the software on Linux devices through Public IP. (Linux device = local server)
6. Will perform computation and send control signals to smart home devices through different protocols such as TCP/IP.
7. Will be accessed by developer to do initial setup
8. Can configure customized house layout, rooms, and devices or sensors to be included at each room.
9. Account management: Link account to phone/tablet with the apps, and set up security token, so that only the linked device can send commands to the local Linux system using that account authorized features.
10. Can run scripts to perform AI functions. (AI script will be provided, either node.js or .py)
11. Uses Speech-to-text API, and text library with commands synonyms (will be provided by us in .xml or other format), which then linked to actual functions to be performed (lists of functions and executed control will be provided by us in .xml or other format).
12. Security: SSL (between apps, phone device, and local Linux system), OTP (user send authorization for new account registration, or for developer to perform configuration)
13. Must be provided with source codes with sufficient comments included.
1. Android + iOS
2. Phone and tablet layout
3. Smooth and interactive UI
4. Details of the design of the UI will be provided.
5. Dynamic UI, can be configured in the software above.
6. Connected to local server (Linux System), to local area network and static public IP via internet.
7. Layout, items and panels shown on the phone app are dependent on the configuration set in the software by the developer, eg: number of devices, rooms, etc.
8. App can access the phone camera, fingerprint database, gallery and mic.
9. Verifications of the user on phone using pin, facial recognition (if available on phone), and fingerprint (if available on phone).
10. Must be provided with source codes with sufficient comments included.
Final product of Software (on Linux System) + Phone apps (user control):
1. Can add/remove smart home device
2. Can control the devices
3. Set scenes (multiple control at once) or Events (timed automation or sensor-triggered operation)
4. Surveillance Camera footage live view, and recorded event viewing (on apps).
5. Voice Control
6. Show weather and date/time information
7. Link with Netflix, Youtube, Spotify, and other media playing devices
8. Add user or Visitor accounts, or Change devices linked to the account.
9. App and Smart home settings.