I'm making a tracked tank based robot using Ubuntu 18.04 (Bionic Beaver) and ROS Melodic (Robot Operating System). The robot is tethered with copper & fibre optic cable. All the electronics has been purchased & is currently being assembled.
On-site support is available by means of mobile, Whatsapp, Skype & email.
All hardware is available & has been tested as working with exception to the pressure sensors. Some hardware configuration is to be determined such as pin assignments which is done on the configurations. Both PC & Odroid-N2 have internet access & are networked.
Access to the system will be by means of:
• SSH into top-side PC & into Odroid-N2
• Teamviewer into top-side PC & SSH into Odroid-N2
Consists of a computer with a joystick to control the robot. OS is Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver with ROS Melodic installed.
Uses Odroid-N2 with Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver with ROS Melodic. The install includes sensors, which use I2C & 1-wire along with four LEDs & two stepper motors that use PWM to control brightness & rate. Four cameras are IP based with built-in H264 compression.
The requirements are as follows:
1. Gather data collected by the sensors & send to the top-side computer for display on web GUI:
1.1. Temperature sensors (DS18B20) – display in Celsius on web GUI
1.2. Pressure sensors (MS5837-30BA) – display pressure in bars on web GUI
1.3. Current sensors (INA219) – display voltage, current & power on web GUI
1.4. IMU (9DoF Razor IMU M0) – display X, Y & Z axis (preferably in 3D) on web GUI
2. Control of NEMA 23 motors by means of the joystick & web GUI (on/off/rate)
2.1. Stepper motor (number of steps can be used to determine distance travelled & speed)
2.2. Stepper motor driver (TB6560)
3. Control of LEDs by means of the joystick & web GUI (on/off/brightness)
4. Control of cameras (on/off) & integration of one video stream into web GUI
5. Control of relays (on/off)
6. Integration of I2C Multiplexer (TCA9548A) for INA219
Below is a document showing the data & video path. Please feel free to direct all questions to me.