- I have a network location with a static IPV4. (Location A)
- I have another network location behind CGNAT with no static IP. (Location B)
- On the road with my phone or laptop...etc with no static IP. (Location X)
- The goal is to access my location B from anywhere (Location X) using a VPN server / gateway (Location A).
- I would like to be able to configure a wireguard VPN running on a raspberry pi 4 running PiVPN as a VPN server/gateway to connect all locations.
- It cane be site to site VPN (Location A and location B) and VPN clients for location X.
- All networks should be able to communicate.
- Step by step guides of how to do basic troubleshooting
Thank you very much.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $174 for this job
Hello, I can help you with installation and configuration wireduard and connect all your clients to "local network". For more information write me to chat.
Hi, I have experience configuring WireGuard VPN. We can use static IP Location A as server and others behind NAT to connect to that. Please initiate chat to discuss further. Thanks.
Maybe I can help you with this project, any questions contact me via chat to start this demand. I have knowledge of the requested tools and it will be a pleasure to work on it.