I want to do the following in python:
1. Build some utility classes to provide functionalities needed to interact with any local
2. Functionalities include: Create, delete, and rename file/folder.
3. Functionalities include: open, close, read into buffer write from buffer from and to file
4. Maximum control: the purpose of encapsulating these functionalities into classes
is to provide maximum control on these functionalities so that at any stage of the
project more complex decisions can be made regarding validations and security for disk
- The far target is to rebuild a project like pyfileSystem module that is compatible with Python 3.
- This project should use virtual environment where all required python modules and the
python interpreter are encapsulated into a single folder. The environment can be copied to any
machine with no fear of having compatibility problems.
- A clear structure should be made to show where each class should be created into. Main
divisions are Disk layer(local and remote disk), Data access layer for database connectivity and
error logging layer.