I am exploring a new business idea. My business is an export company that will be selling consumer based products (such as cheese, fruit, skin care) direct to Chinese consumers through my e-commerce store.
I need to talk to a local Chinese freelancer who can provide 'detailed, specific and honest' business advice to help me decide if I should pursue this business.
Your advice will be provided verbally through a face to face video chat. No need to write anything. We will can do it on(Removed by Freelancer.com Admin). It will take approximately 1hr. If I need more time or extra work done after our chat, I will pay extra.
Some questions that we will discuss in our video chat include:
1. What products do Chinese people like buying from western countries? And, why?
2. How do Chinese people buy foreign products? Supermarket? Daigou traders? Tmall? WeChat? (Can you show me through WeChat).
3. If an foreign company wanted to sell their consumer products to Chinese consumers, how would they enter China market? Would they use agent or distributor?
4. How would I store and deliver my products? Need logistics and delivery advice.
5. What are the new e-commerce laws? How would that effect my business?
- Conversational in English (please, do not apply if your English is not very good!!!)
- Live in China, or had lived there for many years.
- Have China trade, logistics and distribution experience.
- Understand e-commerce sales and marketing in China.
Once I find the correct Freelancer who provides excellent advice, I will likely provide you extra work for ongoing consultation or research work.
I look forward to working with you.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $97/hour for this job
HI I am experienced in eCommerce Logistics Simplified Chinese (China) etc I can start right now but i have few doubts and questions lets have a quick chat and get it started waiting for your reply