Hi – I need a good name for my own small company. I am about to start it. This is a small one – as I am the only one running it. This is my own one-man consulting company. It provides consultations for Human Resource Business Processes in recruiting (hiring) new employees, their performance management and processing payroll. It uses a state of the art software package. My work is not technical but my intention is to provide additional personnel for IT if required.
Here are some of my parameters:
The name should be:
1. Easy to pronounce and understand
2. Must begin with and sound like “THE” – as in THENCEFORTH
3. Wouldn’t hurt for it to have a good meaning -Preferred but required. Thenceforth has good meaning but is not a good name for a company.
4. May contain two words – such as THE NAME – however preference is for one word
5. The domain name for ‘.com’ should be available so I can use it as [url removed, login to view]
6. The company name should be available to be registered in State of Illinois and State of Delaware
7. Once name is finalized I would like a simple logo – even better if name itself can be logo such as used by IBM, Accenture.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $123 for this job
Freelance designer with over eight years experience. I'm really interested in the challenge your request offers and would like to throw my hat in the ring. My details have been PM'd to you.
This project sounds like an interesting one. As a young, fresh designer I can take your design a little further than some of the "volume" designers, and for cheaper! Best regards.