This project is to create a logo for a private college prepatory school. This should be an easy project for an experienced logo designer.
The design should appeal to an academic audience, so it should be sophisticated, but yet simple and "clean." No crests or shields.
Final solution needs to be easily reproduced; color and B&W, 4/C printing to silk screening to embroidery.
Here is how I expect this project to proceed:
1. We chat about possible directions.
2. You deliver 8-10 sample logos - each unique - BY 12/3/2007
3. I will review and provide my feedback, and any required changes - ON 12/3/2007
4. You will perpare the changes and then provide the revised 8-10 logo compst to me by- 12/5/2007
4. If there are some good ones, I will show to my client.
5. My client will review logos - 12/5-12/7
5. My client will then choose and you will refine the logo from there completing the final phase of the project on 12/10 (where you will deliver the logo and source files (psd)
Overall this is a straightforward design project, and I will provide more details to the selected freelancer.
Please provide samples of your previous logo design work to be considered for this project.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $67 for this job
Thanks for your such a well organized requirement. Let me do this project with your 100% satisfaction as I always do. Please refer my reviews to prove my word to select me.
Hello & warm greetings. It would be our pleasure to work with you. Please talk to us over pmb for further details. Hope to hear from you soon. Kind regards :-) md.