I’m going to be detailed here so it looks like a lot, but really I’ve already designed my image so what I need help with is some adjustments in my details which I don’t know how to do on my own.
I also chose a font but it deviates from my original idea but I couldn’t find a font that suited my image from my font Inspo ~ so if the designer has an idea I’m open, otherwise JUST USE THE FONT I FOUND if it’s going to cost me more.
First check attachment 1 as a draft for what I'm looking for.
1) Vibe for logo: semi - natural, organic, French, clean
2) I would like the image cut from the top of the line and circle to just under the line and roughly around her feet like this:
Because then I can copy / paste it wherever like IG, Shopify etc without having to crop it which I’m terrible at computers. So then I can also change the background colour to whatever I want. See attachment 2
3) I’d like to change the texture to normal digital because I sketched it on paper and u can tell
4) but keep the line / ring / and woman in slightly sketch line ( vibe semi - natural, organic ) see breakdown below (#5)
5) line colour (attachment 3)
5) continued … also please put a lightly lighter line above / touching it: EXACTLY same thickness proportion as what I have please. This colour (attachment 4)
6) the lady: I kept the same colour as the moon gate ring, keep EXACT same lines but if they have an idea on color to make it a tad softer like cream on the inside of the lines of her dress. I was thinking (attachment 5)
7) if possible round out the right side of her head a little because it looks like it’s leaning left a bit
8) rocks: same lines please. There are 2 shades of rocks. I want to keep the colours that was. 1: kind of that milky white with slightest hint of grey pink. 2: light light grey slightest hint of taupe
9) the area where her head is, the sky: I was thinking white or very faint off white
10) note on the lady: when I said “exact sane lines” I meant slightly sketch looking like it is. Same as what I said for the Line and ring.
11) name of business:
CREATOR HOME DECOR
not sure where that should go but was thinking all caps on the bottom, clean centered under the ring and lady
… if u have a cooler idea
12) font: Cochin by Linotype (attachments 6 and 7)
By the way, the line in the rocks is pencil, outlined with a light light milky white grey
I like the grey thin line, with a lighter barely there line on top as it adds a dimensional detail
But if it can be kept the same then it doesn’t matter
Lastly I'm sharing a few reference images I liked (see attachments 8, 9 and 10)