Node.js to Adruino Code implementation of LoRaWan Packet FRMPayload AES128 Decryption.
Paid on delivery
I am looking for a Node.js developer with experience in implementing LoRaWAN packet FRMPayload AES128 decryption. The specific LoRaWAN device being used for this project is ATMega4808.
Skills and Experience:
- Expertise in Node.js development
- Familiarity with LoRaWAN packet decryption
- Experience with AES128 decryption
- Proficient in working with Arduino Uno or Arduino Mega
- Basic understanding of LoRaWAN network architecture
- The main objective of this project is to implement the decryption of LoRaWAN packet FRMPayload using AES128 algorithm.
- The client is a beginner in Node.js, so the ideal candidate should be able to provide guidance and support throughout the development process.
- The client will provide sample data packets for testing purposes.
- The implementation should be compatible with the ATMega4808 LoRaWAN device.
- The decrypted data should be accessible and usable within the Node.js application.
Please include relevant experience and sample projects in your proposal.
Project ID: #37452361