Hey! I need someone to build a object counting system and train it to recognize and COUNT cars from drone footage. You can use any pre-trained model on any dataset you feel is relevant (COCO seems to be the one I would go for, but the choice is yours).
I would recommend using Colab (because you can use the free GPU) to write the code, so we can make sure it runs correctly and there is no environment conflict and it will be easier for you to share the code when you are finished.
Footage will be supplied and you are not required to use the whole footage, but you should use at least 1 minute of the footage in the final submission.
You can share the code through github, gitlab or Colab or your preferred VCS
You can use TensorFlow Counting API, your own code with your own models or whatever you like as long as:
1. Your code is only in Python >= 3.5 (anything with Python 2.x or below 3.5 would not be accepted)
2. Preferably you use TF or/and Keras, but PyTorch will be accepted also, however the code must use either of them
3. The system works and count the cars in the supplied video
1. The Project is awarded and you start working on the project
2. You feel you’ve done it and you send a 10-20 second demo
3. You get 20% of the negotiated price if the results are satisfactory
4. You do the full 1 minute demo and send it over again
5. You get another 10% of the negotiated price again if results are satisfactory
6. You send the full code with any remarks you want to add
7. If the quality of the code is satisfactory and you have used TF and/or Keras, or PyTorch with Python 3.5+ you get the rest of the money (70%)
8. You get an awesome review for the job well done and we both walk off happy
Solutions in C#, C++, Java, R or anything other than Python will NOT be accepted
NO pay-per-hour is going to be accepted and if requested it will be considered a deal-breaker
Negotiated price is the final price, so what you bid is going to be what you get (if of course you don’t achieve something supreme and I’m very happy in which case you may get a tip)
11 freelancers are bidding on average £130 for this job
hey,I can handle python projects comfortably. thorough at M.L ,D.L w.r.t tensorflow and keras. plz forward your pdf so,that i can fulfill your requirement within a stipulated time period. thanks ®ards.