need some modification of attached standard tflearn code to
1. target variable is column 1
2. 17 variables to predict column 1
3. divide csv data into train and test (80/20)
4. stop model when acceptable R2 reached
5. prediction of column 1 from other 17 variables
26 freelancers are bidding on average £143 for this job
Hi, I'm working in machine learning field for few years and I really like to explore this field. I very frequently uses tensorflow and quite familiar with it. I can complete this as soon as required.
I have not particularly worked on tflearn before, but i have worked on very simliar api for tensorflow, "keras". If you're interested in hiring me contact me via chat.
Hi, Is this assignment or something? How much percentage of accuracy is required? Are you training prebuild model or making your custom model? Looking forward to hear more from you Best regards Tamir
- More than 10+ year of experience in DotNetNuke CMS, using advanced Telerik, JQuery, SQL SERVER, ER Framework. - 4- year Bachelor of Engineering Degree in computer science.