Project Outline for Turning Magento 2 Website into a PWA
We are PT Insignia Real Estat. We have a Magento 2 ecommerce website that we wish to turn into a Progressive Web Application (PWA). We are considering to create a PWA of our Magento 2 website with all its features intact. When we say all features, we mean all the features on the front end experienced by the user, and all the features that we have control over in the admin panel.
Since it's going to be a PWA, the site should work on Android and IOS systems as if it is a native app of the device, which will make it accessible by any device, be it mobile or desktop. We only consider Freelancers with past experience of turning a website into a PWA. Please include a portfolio item on your proposal so we can see the look and feel of the PWA you have done in the past.
1. We would like the PWA to have the same degree of control and functionality from the Magento 2 Admin Panel as we currently have over our desktop site.
2. We require the Freelancer to produce the documentation that contains what they have done to make this project happen and any issues that they encountered & resolved while working on the project.
3. We would like the theme, layout, and look & feel of the PWA to be customizable from our Magento 2 Admin Panel as often as we want, with the same degree of control we have over our desktop site.
4. No success, no pay. In order to not waste any time between us and the Freelancer, we will only consider Freelancers with past experience of turning a Magento 2 ecommerce website into a PWA. And since Freelancers with past experience already know how it’s done, any Freelancer who takes this project should agree with our terms of no success, no pay.
5. We also require the source code of the PWA project given to us upon completion
6. As a standard of PWA, we expect our PWA to be able to operate in both Android and IOS systems like a native app.