PLEASE READ OUR REQUIREMENTS BELOW.
PLEASE DO NOT SIMPLY SEND A BID FISHING FOR PROJECTS.
THIS WASTES ALL OF OUR TIME.
The website is currently built with Volusion but we have not gone live for users. We got stuck at a point where we needed to customize the shopping cart to add a custom code that would automate a discount item in the cart equal to the live shipping cost calculated when users select their shipping method. After trying to do this, we learning that Volusion does not allow access to these core shopping cart pages for programming and it has been recommended to move to the Magento open-source platform. We use discounts in the cart to zero out everything including products, handling, special surcharges such as special packaging associated to certain items, & shipping thus creating a zero dollar invoice. These discounts and original items must show as distinctive line items/item numbers on the invoice so we can import via API the invoices into Quickbooks. We use these discount items to run reports for our client. We have a programmer whom already has created the syn app for Quickbooks.
[url removed, login to view] The site is password protected but you can see colors and categories.
1. Copy Over Items and Categories. We have 15 categories, 30 or so items some of which have options creating 122 items on the list in Volusion.
2. Some products are in a private section only accessible for authorized logins.
3. We need you to find a template to use that only needs to maintain the colors of the current site. We do like our current general layout as this is not a store for retail purpose. The store is for inside company use only. Store managers order store supplies via this site.
4 We must have the discount function as explained above
5 We need to connect to our UPS account for rates
6. We need you to set us up for hosting that we will pay direct
7. Our products have weights and other specs that must be carried over
8. Some of our products are marked to ship by themselves. We must have this function
9. Function to have various warehouses which will also tells items that are from the same warehouse to ship together and calculate shipping accordingly
10. We must have inventory management functionality like in Volusion. Low stock alarms, re-order alerts, etc...
11. We would also like to be able to display inventory levels on the live size for products and product options. For example; Apparel should show our stock levels per size. We would like to have the option to turn this on and off per item.
12. We would like to give users the ability to add multiple options for a product at once. For example; A shirt that comes in 5 sizes... users should be able to populate all sizes/qty they need and add to cart once, not one size at a time.
13. Users should be able to log into their account to see order history
There is most likely some general functions of an inventory eCommerce website not listed above that we will need. The list above are items we noticed that may be more custom add-on. Budget is most important so for any items we can save a good amount of money omitting, please let us know. For example, if item 12 is expensive to do, let us know how much.