Platform: Magento CE 2.3
Magento already supports:
* configurable products, which is a base product with multiple configurable attributes, and each unique combination resulting in a different simple product (with possible different price, stock, images, SKU, etc)
* product bundles, which can consist of multiple simple products, of customer-selectable & different quantities each
We need to:
* combine these two features, in order to provide a bundle of fully configurable products, as they would be if ordered individually (i.e. swatches, drop-down options, etc)
* use the existing magento mechanism for attributes / product configuration
* have customer-selectable quantities for the bundle parts
Example use case:
Clothing store with t-shirts as products, having 4 attributes: size, color, cloth type.
We have 3 diffent products: father t-shirt, mother t-shirt, child t-shirt.
We want to be able to offer a bundle of these, with each product fully configurable as described, and the option to order multiple of each.
Such plugins exist currently, however they are not user friendly, since they require you to add to cart the first bundle of products, reset the attributes and proceed to re-configure.
We want to have an "add more" option for each of the products in the bundle, which will add another block of configuration options for the new item. Such an example can be viewed here, where you can individually add more father or son t-shirts:
[login to view URL]
15 freelancers are bidding on average €245 for this job
Hello sirroslr, I am professional web developer have a look at my profile having nice ratings and reviews. Our latest Magento projects are: apourpalwholesale, [login to view URL], duukaan.co.ke. Best regards, Kem
Hi I have 5 year experience I can show you my precious work. I'm Individual freelancer I have no timing issue I can do work any time day/nights. so can we discuss once thanks.