My Current website is on a Droplet in [login to view URL]
Now I Need to shift my Magento 2 Store to AWS
Following tasks needs to be done:
1. Setup and Install Magento Optimized Stack which includes Percona, Varnish and Redis, Googls Litespeed server - I am open to any other suggestion along with recommendation of Admin Panel to be used.
2. LetsEncrpyt SSL on all websites with autorenewal
3. Cloning the exsiting Magento 2 website and setting up a staging site
4. Migrating all cron jobs
5. Ensuring that on the production site there is no CORS issue and making sure the Cloudfront AWS CDN works properly with Production site.
6. Setup Redis or Varnish Cache to work smoothly with Magento 2
7. Setup Backup of file and database to happen on a daily basis
8. Setup Proper users
Any other incidental task that needs to be done to get everything up and running less
14 freelancers are bidding on average ₹3514 for this job
Hello, I will setup and configure EC2 instance and will migrate the website from digital ocean server to AWS server without any data loss. i have 5 years of experience in system admin. looking forward here. Thanks