Bilingual English-Spanish speakers PREFERRED
Due to the time zone, we prefer professionals from LATAM
We are looking for an experienced Magento developer with 3+ years of experience in Magento 2 development with 2+ in leading large projects and small/medium developer teams.
This position is an hour-based contract for a trial period with the potential to move into a long-term contract.
• Experience scoping and planning complex development solutions
• Provides technical direction for web development projects and serves as the main contact between the CEO and the development team.
• Applies significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to projects in order to improve services to clients and our sales force.
• Manages and reviews work of the development team (backend and frontend developers)
• Recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions
• Experience in Magento Ecommerce Multivendors (Marketplace) with a high level of customizations.
• Weekly video meetings or when needed
• Experience in converting the user’s requirements into a Tech Doc (S.R.S.)
• Quality Assessment, test each feature developed by the team and ensure a quality website is delivered. Carry out Test Cases Creation – Test team Unit/Module Testing - Developer Integrated Testing – Test team Regression testing – Test team
• Using Bitbucket or Github, there will be 3 branches – Staging, Development, and Production.
• ZOHO Projects for project management and Mantis as a bug tracking tool, or any other tools.
• Supervises the W3C coding standard for front-end development and PHP-FIG PSR2 coding standard for back-end development.
• NDA required.
• Magento 2.3.x and 2.4.x
• Supervises Theme creation and customization.
• Supervises Extension creation and customization.
• Familiar with LESS, CSS, CSS3, Bootstrap, Jquery, HTML5.
• Framework: Laravel (It’s a plus)
• APIs (REST/SOAP)
• Demonstrable knowledge of API integration, Payment Gateways, XML with a focus on standards.
• Speed Optimization
• Well versed in methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, MVC, etc.
• SEO knowledge
• Familiar with PWA POS with MSI
• Experience with hosting environments (AWS, Rackspace, etc.)
• Good knowledge of the availability of Magento extensions on the market
Bonus points for:
• Being Certified Magento Professional Developer
• Framework: Laravel is a plus
• An Active Github or BitBucket profile (provide link)
• Experience in Affiliate Marketing or MLM developments
• Spanish speaker
This is an opportunity to work on complex Magento 2 projects using a wide range of modules, extensions, customizations, and integrations.
Please, follow the instructions of the attached doc.
Please fill the PDF file(s) of the position(s) you are interested in, and fill them using ONLY ACROBAT READER.