1. The registration of these news must be done in Admin Magento, through the new menu -> Marketing stores -> Feed News
2. The news record must have a title, date and time, option to enable for specific sites or for all (checkbox marking) status (active or inactive) and a text, this text must be possible on the screen, choose font, size, bold, normal italic, adjust alignment and spacing, insert images into defined text, presentation size, all in one editor.
3. The register of news must be presented in the magento administration in a grid, where it is possible to edit, search and add new news.
4. In the cedcommerce portal seller, an item must be created in the menu called news feed, where when clicked it is possible to view the news as if it were a facebook news feed, for example, presenting title, date, and text with registered images.
5. In cedCommerce a bell must be added, where it should generate notification of item pending for reading, clicking opens a list of pending items for reading, clicking on the item will open the feed positioned in the news, and it will also send the record for recording of reading by that site.
6. In the admin menu Marketing stores -> create reading report submenu that should display a report on the grid type screen with period and store filters, with export option to excel (.xlsx), this report should show:
Noticia, total amount of reading confirmation, below each reading which store read date and time of reading.
7. When sending an email to the stores, an email must be sent notifying the new news available only with the news title and a button "see news" that directs you to the news feed location and also makes the reading confirmation.
8. Images that are attached must be saved in s3 Amazon Today we use Magento 2.4.2 with magento's native s3 AWS functionality.
9. To select the sites, it will be necessary to filter by the State/UF field of the site's registration in the e-commerce.