Our magneto categories were lost in backup restore. We need them restored manually
Our website is [login to view URL] running magento. Our backend ERP is odoo.
You can see the correct categories listed on archive.org.
You will need to do the following:
1. Restore missing categories and assign them to all products, fixing incorrect assignments as you go, and creating new correct categories
2. Correct incorrect SKUs. We upgraded to EAN13 SKUs recently, but this change has not reflected in all magento products. Correct SKU assignments are available in our odoo instance.
3. disable obselete and delete duplicate products.
4. sync correct categories in odoo
5. assign, configure and sync attributes in magento from odoo master. Remove unused attribute sets, fix incorrect attribute assignements
Note, we have about 2800 active product lines
16 freelancers are bidding on average $242 for this job
I’m a certified Magento expert and I have a team here with 6 Magento1 and Magento2 certified developers. I can start your project quickly. Kindly give me a message to discuss further. Regards Paul Simon