We want to redesign our current ecommerce website and implement the redesigned website in Magento 2.3
A. LOOK & FEEL Desktop & Mobile
1. Present three alternatives for the redesign of the website (each design should include a Home Page, a Category Page, a Product Page, a Checkout Page and an About Us page)
2. Our team will work with you on selecting a final design based on one or a combination of those designs plus any changes [login to view URL] will be the master template.
3. Using the master template you will have to design the look & feel for twenty pages of the site (Home, Category, Product, Shopping Cart, Login, Shipping, Payment, Confirmation, etc.)
4. We will review the twenty pages and suggest changes.
5. Once the final twenty look & feel designs are approved you will have to deliver:
a. The Photoshop file for each look & feel.
b. .jpg files for any specific images that are required (i.e. shopping cart image, buttons, etc.)
c. A style document detailing fonts and colors for the master template.
B. MAGENTO IMPLEMENTATION
1. The store will run in a sever that will support multiple stores (Multi store / Multi language Magento 2.3 Implementation).
2. The server has most of the required extensions installed (Payment, Shipping, Languages, etc.)
3. The server has a commercial Theme installed
1. Implement new store based on custom look & feel agreed on phase A.
2. Implement functionalities agreed before the start of the project
3. The new website must pass speed testing and security testing as agreed before the start of the project.