Here's the brief:
Look and Feel
1. We will be making some modifications to the design. The structure will remain the same, but logo will change, the background will change and the colour scheme will also be changing.
1. In the left column, we will be removing the 'stay connected with Pioneer.' newsletter signup and replacing it with a graphical link to an outside website.
2. Upon purchase, we need to give people the option to specify if they would like the proceeds from their purchase to be given to a specific location. This does not need to be a mandatory field. Text will read: "Would you like to direct your gifts towards a specific camp where possible?" The options will include: Alberta Pioneer Camp, Manitoba Pioneer Camp, Pioneer Pacific Camp, Ontario Pioneer Camp, Circle Square Arden, Circle Square Austin, Circle Square Brantford, Circle Square Halkirk, Circle Square Wolfcreek, or Where Most Needed
3. Currently when a purchase is made there is an option to specify if you want to purchase this gift on behalf of someone else. The idea is to then give the person a card that says that they have made a purchase on your behalf. Currently when the box is checked, the person who made the purchase is sent a gift card in the mail that they can give to the person they purchased the gift on behalf of. We need to develop an alternative to the current gift card process. To include:
a. A downloadable card that could be personalized after the fact.
b. Potential E-Card that could be sent out on a scheduled email (see 'Gift Card [url removed, login to view]')
The more detailed requirements for this have been included in a separate document.
4. We will need to connect the payment processor to a different bank account.
5. Adding Social Media Success Page Integration after purchase so that users are prompted to share their purchase across the Facebook, Twitter and Google + social media platforms. We will be purchasing this in order to accomplish this: [url removed, login to view] (the same one we will be using to share the e-card after it's sent)
Obviously the most difficult thing is going to be the e-card functionality. I am hoping there is an open source e-card creator available that we can use, and customize it instead of building one from scratch. Maybe one of these: [url removed, login to view] We would need to be able to modify the code. I am willing to pay a bit of money for one if it'll help the development. Maybe this one? [url removed, login to view]
All of the design will be provided to you.
We have the site setup on a staging server where the work will be done.
There may be a couple other small things that might popup - I may ask for an additional hour of your time for extra things included in this quote.