*** DO NOT bid on this project unless you are service provider Krusche.
1. We will be providing you with Magento admin access, FTP access, and cPanel access to one or more websites.
2. The above access is being granted to perform specific tasks that will be requested by Dan Globus and Instyle Jewelry.
3. You may not use our servers and/or websites for any reason or purposes other than to perform the tasks requested of you by Dan Globus and/or Instyle Jewelry.
4. You may not install any programs, scripts, extensions and you may not upload any files to our websites and/or servers without the express written consent of Dan Globus and/or Instyle Jewelry.
5. You will be personally responsible for any interruption in business that is caused directly by your work in our websites and servers.
6. You will not be held responsible for any interruption in business that is due to hardware failure or for any reason that is not directly related to the work that you have performed in the websites and/or servers.
7. You acknowledge that the websites you will be working on are e-commerce websites and that any downtime will be detrimental to the business. You will make all efforts to insure that these websites do not have any down time as a result of your work.
8. You may copy the files from our server to your server so that you will have a duplicate environment to work. We would prefer that you test in our "testing environment" on our server, but you may copy all files to your server for testing purposes.
9. You will also be copying these files to our "test" space so that all new work can be tested there first.
10. You will be paid to copy the files, update the files on our test space, and familiarize yourself with all files being used. Please quote a flat fee to perform the above services and quote a date by which this will be completed.
11. When responding with your bid, please include the following text in your bid: I agree to the terms and conditions stated in the project description.