In light of recent events, I have decided to start a charity relief website for the Southern California brush fires that have driven over 500,000 people from their homes. I have already designed the website and will provide the provider with the .psd file, but I need to make it work. (See Attachment)
- 'Charities' page to have links to charities (I will provide)
- 'Discussion Board' page to go to a discussion board where people
can talk about the fires.
- 'Contact us' page, where users can fill out a quick "Name,
Location, Question" form that will be sent to my email address.
- 'Donate Now' page that allows users to make donations to a paypal
account I will setup.
- I also need to have abilities to update the "FundTracker" on the
homepage automatically (or manual if too difficult)
I used to be a webmaster, so I understand that making all of this functionable is not too difficult, however I do not have much time on my hands to take care of this. If you want to bid outside the project range, include your bid in the PM.
Please include your previous work, what you can do for my website, and how quick you can get this done. This will lead to much more work with higher salaries. Thanks!
If its possible, I would also like the menu buttons to change when you mouse-over them to different text. For example, when you mouse-over 'Contact Us' the text should change to 'ask us questions, submit your articles, sponsor your charity here'