Business Mentor / Consultant
Budget ₹1500-12500 INR
Solgen Greentech LLP is a Solar PV EPC and I&C Firm having office in Mumbai. Currently Solgen Greentech has 7 employees and having turn over of Rs 2.5 Cr yearly. Solgen Greentech has strong presence in EPC of Housing Societies in Mumbai however now diversify its focus from housing societies to industries and commercial premises. We need a guide / mentor / consultant who can suggest way to the vision of founder from 2.5 Cr to 25 Cr in next 5 years. We need business mentor (Expert in Solar PV Field) for;
1. Giving directions to founders for scale up the business
2. How vertically and horizontally firm can be expanded
3. Suggest various offline networking channels
4. Mentor and Counsel the founders for business scale
5. Offline meeting monthly once
6. Support our entrepreneurial journey and through mentorship, consultation, and his / her experience, he/she can help me to avoid expensive mistakes.
7. Provide Feedback. A primary role of a business mentor is to observe and provide feedback on the way in which I operate my business, manage staff and prioritise my day. They don’t have an agenda – instead they offer a neutral or ‘outsider’ perspective on the effectiveness of my current systems.
8. Evaluate. With this feedback, the business mentor will work with me to evaluate and identify areas of strength, weaknesses and opportunities to improve. Together I can identify areas which offer the greatest opportunity for improved personal and business performance.
9. Offer Guidance. After evaluation, the business mentor will help me to identify specific solutions that could solve or improve performance in the areas identified. Give tailor advice and create practical step-by-step plans to put solutions in motion.
10. Provide Clarity. In a position of leadership, it can be possible to get caught up in small day-to-day tasks forgetting or not having enough time for more important things. Sometimes, a business mentor is an essential outside source to help you assess your priorities, gain perspective and make sure you’re spending time in the most productive way.