This is both a data collection project that requires a minimum of common sense and a basic telemarketing project.
The purpose of this project is to build a list of prospects for a workshop I am organizing in Salt Lake City, Utah, in a few weeks. The common sense part is that I need relevant contacts, not webmasters' email, and these companies must be in or around Salt Lake City. Managers, teachers, people in charge are the target contacts.
Data Collection Project:
Using the [url removed, login to view] "find a business" search feature or any other better search avenues
1) identify the requested amount of companies in the categories mentioned below and
2) in each company identify a contact email(s) and/or a fax # for the target contact (if none is mentioned above, then find the company's main fax number.)
3) do the above for companies in and up to 50 miles around Salt Lake City, Utah, USA:
* Treatment center (20)
* Yoga Studio (50)
* Counseling Center (50)
* chiropractor (50)
* Integrative Medicine center (50). Target fax= office manager
* private school (50). Target fax= principal's office
* Special education school (50). Target fax= principal's office
The outcome of your search will be saved in an ms-excel spreadsheet format and include the following info:
* company name
* contact email (use one field and ; to separate emails if more than 1)
* fax number (if any)
A fair amount of the above identified companies will not have a website or target email address that's easy to identify. If so you will need to call them to identify a fax number for the target contact (if none is mentioned above, then find the company's main fax number.)
Default script: "Hello, can I have your fax number please?"
If challenged "I'd like to send you some information about an upcoming event we are organizing in Salt Lake City. Can I have your fax number please?"
This is a trial project to test your abilities. We have several more like it for you if we like your work.