Please find a new RFP below.
• Goal of survey: To better understand how customers view retail brand manager Mitra Adiperkasa (ticker: MAPI IJ) in Indonesia. To give you a bit more background on MAPI, it operates retail stores for a variety of international brands in Indonesia with agreements ranging from licensing, distribution, to full store operations. The majority of brands they represent are in malls and include apparel, accessories as well as food/ beverage companies. The company operates in Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya, Bali, Medan, Makassar, Batam, Manado and other cities in Indonesia.
• Target respondents: People at enclosed brands that are knowledgeable about agreements with MAPI. Store managers and higher only.
• Cities: Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya, Bali, Medan, Makassar, Batam, Manado – possible city quotas
• Questionnaire: Mix of open- and closed-ended
• Interview length: 20 minutes
• Interviews needed: 20
• Translations:AGKT will provide
• Method: Telephone interviews
• Link: An English link will be provided
Audio recordings of Interviews is a must.
• Sample questions:
1- Do you have agreements with Mitra Adiperkasa?
If one= yes:
2- How long have you been working with them?
3- Why did you choose Mitra vs a competitor?
4- What are the terms of the agreements?
5- How have those terms changed in the last 1-2 yrs?
a. Who holds the bargaining power, you or Mitra?
b. Over the last few years, has your bargaining power increased, decreased or stayed the same?
6- Would you ever consider not working with Mitra?
If one= no:
7- Why don’t you work with Mitra?
8- Do you work with a competitor instead? If so, why?
2 freelancers are bidding on average $500 for this job
Hi ...., I know some product of MAP, that is big company. How ever only people lives in big cities knew about this company, as you mentioned. I am interested with this. Allow me to know about you and this project
Hi there, I live in Semarang. I am interested to involve in your project. I am in passion to conduct market research. I am looking forward to join with your project.