12. Candidate's position on balancing Libierties and Secuirty?
• Civil liberties should not be compromised.
• THe prevention of tragedies like 9/11 is more important than the individua liberty.
• A little of both of the above positions.
13. Candidate's position on Marijuana Prohibition?
• Not prohibit marijuana possession and use as each person should control his life.
• Prohibit Marijuana as it is dangerous.
• Allow Marijuan only when prescribed by doctor.
14. Candidate's position on Gun Control
• Allow people to carry guns without restriction.
• REsctrtct gun usage even further.
• Keep the current laws.
15. Candidate's position on Regulstaitng the Internt
• Do not let the government intefer with what people do and say on the internet.
• The government should have an oversight on what people are doing on the net.
• The govermnet should only under exceptional circumstances be able to interfer with internet neutralità.
16. Candidate's position on Gay and Lesbian Issues
• Homosexuality is evil.
• A persons sexuality is his/her free choice. The state should not care about it.
• The government is supposed to support families and homosexuals cannot have families thus they should not be supported.
17. Candidate's position on HOmesxual Union
• There should be a consittuational amendment allowing prohibiting gay marriages.
• Gay marriages or civila unions are ok as it is the choice of the individual.
• Each state should prohibit gay marriages but it is not correct to make a constitutation ammendamtn telling states what to do.
18. Candidate's position on Abortion
• Allow abprotion up to a certain stage and under certain conditions.
19. Candidate's position on Oil Drilling in Alaska
• Balance environmental decstution with energy independence. Decide based on the facts at hand.
20. Candidate's position on Kyoto Protocol
• Balance envormnemtal desctiruo with economics costs. Decide based on the fact at hand.
21. Candidate's position on Legal Immigration
• Be more open to immigration
• Restrict legal immigration more.
• Differentiate between immigrants who are skilled and those that are unskilled.
22. Candidate's position on Illegal Immigration
• Do not reward illegal acts by giving residency.
• Be lenient with illegal immigrants as they immigrate for reasons, usually they are very badly off in their home country.
• Consider the case and give amnesty in certain expection circumstances.