Hello and good day
We are a startup located in Belgium, and we are planning to start a business in personalized dinnerware.
As we do not have, yet, our own production facilities, we will need 1 or 2 suppliers who are able to print and color ceramics with customizations the customer made with our configurator. Our customers are end customers, not retailers and as such each order which needs customization, will be very low volume.
We are targeting east-European suppliers because of cost related preferences, no Chinese suppliers or even outside of the EU.
What do we expect from our sourcing specialist?
- Perfect spoken, written and understanding of the English language.
- Sales flair
- Documenting skills.
The following are the steps to be selected for the job:
- Post here on freelancer.com that you are interested. Ensure your text is without spelling errors and structured well.
- I will contact you through freelancer chat to have a first chat
- Then we will call on teams and I will give deep insight into our business.
- Selection phase and we will select a winner.