This is an academic report: you are therefore expected to engage with appropriate literature to build and substantiate your arguments and are required to fully reference all materials used. As well as taking into account issues around the marketing environment your report must be supported by clearly defined segmentation, targeting and positioning strategies. You are also required to put forward and justify recommendations for the design of a suitable marketing mix. Guidance length of report is 2500 words.
Write a report critically analysing and evaluating the marketing of
[url removed, login to view] pavilion dm1. 3101ea 11.6 “laptop-silver” based on UK Market
Taking marketing issues into account you are asked to choose and focus your report on a particular laptop putting forward recommendations for the marketing mix over the next 12 months.
• Your report should offer explanation, description and critical analysis.
• To help you structure your work, have a look at the assessment criteria.
• Remember to use a variety of sources to gather your information/data.
• Always reference your work using the Harvard referencing system – information relating to referencing is available in the library and on the skills for learning web pages.
The content of the report should demonstrate:
• The importance of the marketing environment, competition and the key issues affecting marketing of laptops.
• Critical analysis of relevant theories, concepts, models and frameworks
• Critical analysis of buyer behaviours.
• Segmentation, targeting and positioning strategies.
• A range of marketing mix recommendations that account for segmentation, targeting and positioning.
• Report format and presentation of work.
Deadline on Tuesday November 15, 2011
I have attached the structure of the report.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $270 for this job
looking for an expert report writer? i have written a lot of reports on different electronics and you can see the attached file as strong proof in this regard. please refer pmb thanks