We are a training + development and innovation nonprofit consulting business based in Toronto, Canada. We have clients in the Greater Toronto Area and New York City.
We are launching our new Master Classes and the 2019 Innovation Summit (June). We would like to connect with nonprofits and their leaders to sell seats to these events.
We are hoping to accomplish the following:
- fill three workshops with 10 participants each (30 total): one in Toronto, two in NYC
- fill 50 seats at the Nonprofit Innovation Summit 2019 in Toronto
We would like you to:
- research nonprofit organizations for listed contact information (email and/or phone)
- update CRM with all organizations you contact
- cold call nonprofits and sell them on our classes and the summit
- email and/or call any followups/responses
We are looking to do 20 - 24 hours per week for 4 - 6 weeks. We may need to extend for an additional 4 - 6 weeks.
If you have experience with nonprofits, especially selling to them, that would be an asset. We are an innovation and strategy consulting firm, so we do not need expertise in fundraising.
We would like you to quote an hourly rate. Reps will be paid commission on top of their hourly rate ($10 - $50 CAD per sale).