Global Workers Lda. is a licensed recruitment agency based in Portugal specialized in international recruitment of foreign workers primarily to work as farm labourers on Portuguese farms. We have extensive experience in this highly specialized activity and have successfully placed hundreds of foreign workers on Portuguese farms.
Global Workers Lda., together with its partner agencies in other parts of the world, oversees and manages the entire process – posting job ads, preparing documentation and obtaining work permits, mediating with consular sections, submitting visa applications and assisting the foreign nationals and the farms businesses with the process of social and job integration and legalization upon arrival in Portugal.
We are looking for freelance commercial representatives in Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia who can collect job orders for foreign workers and take responsibility for marketing and public relations (maximum 2 agents per country – with exclusive zones of intervention).
Global Workers Lda. will cover all costs following the procurement of job orders – for example, lawyer fees, administrative fees, costs of doing business (posting job ads, participating in agricultural fairs, etc…)
Freelancer role and functions:
- Promotion, preparation, organization and participation in fairs, congresses, meetings, conferences and other events related to the agricultural sector, labour needs and recruitment of foreign workers
- Management and monitorization of jobs posted at public employment centers throughout the country - conducting information sessions and interviews with applicants, managing email correspondence, phone calls, etc ...
- Accompany the entire process of recruiting foreign workers from third countries, namely, to ensure permanent communication and articulation with the immigration authorities and consular sections of the above-mentioned countries across the world (particulary in New Delhi, India)
- Visit farm businesses throughout the country, particularly in the agricultural, forestry and fisheries sectors to publicize the company's services and secure procurement of job orders for the recruitment of foreign workers from abroad
- Provide support in logistics, transportation and accommodation related issues before, during and following the arrival of foreign workers in the mentioned countries
- Assist in the process of socio-professional integration and legalization of foreign workers - writing up work contracts suited to foreign workers (or finding a professional to do the job), cooperation with accountants, reporting and acting in compliance with the work inspection authorities, booking appointments with immigration authority for the Residence Permit application – so workers can obtain Residence Card
- Work in close collaboration with our team in other parts of the world – namely Portugal and India
- EXTREMELY rewarding commissions – at least 1250€ per work visa approved (excluding taxes and commissions
- Constant follow-up and support
- Opportunity to work with high degree of autonomy and independence
Those interested should visit our website to better understand what we do and how we do it: [login to view URL]
Please check attachment for more information