CONTACT PEOPLE AND MAKE THEM REPORT/TALK ABOUT OUR BRAND.
Blanc Page is an online magazine about fashion and lifestyle. The majority of our readers are female between 18-34 years who are based in the UK and mostly enjoy the fresh and vibrant design. The magazine recently got a new design and concept and needs to reach a wider audience through press reports and mentions on events. Besides, long-term partnerships with advertising and pr agencies are also to be established.
• build relationships with online leaders, reporters/journalists and event speaker as well as exhibitors to grow brand awareness locally and globally
• monitor, analyze and communicate PR results/reports on a weekly basis
• track events activities and suggest social media team with which event participants to get in touch with
ADDITIONAL BUT NOT OBLIGATORY
• Obtain long-term advertising partners (agencies and brands)
Your skills should include:
• top of the class communication skills with the ability to work proactively
• high attention to details
• have a passion for fashion and lifestyle themes
At the beginning of the project, you will have to create a list of suitable contact. The project is on a freelance basis with a onetime payment of £200 - £300 once it’s successfully completed with at least 20 media reports. The length of this project is one - two months. Press release and other templates have already been prepared. We only do earned media no paid media coverage.