An HR Managing Consultant is seeking Indian national to be the local representative/point of contact (POC) to serve as Country Manager (India) of an international investment management and consulting company. He or she shall have the following qualifications:
1. An Indian professional who is fluent in the English and Hindi languages;
2. A knowledgeable individual dealing with expatriates (foreign clients);
3. A proficient individual that deals with sourcing activities (complete supply chain management cycle) for international clients as well as knowledgeable in handling the export/import of merchandises;
4. An owner of a locally registered company (trading/consulting) is an advantage but not required;
4. The ability and capability to travel within and outside of India, possessing relevant and valid travel documents (valid passport);
5. Able and capable to initially travel once a month for the first four to six months to participate in the company-sponsored preliminary discussions and organizational meetings.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $2706 for this job
I can 10 years of sales experience. Was working as a Business Consultant. Know now the business works. Visited UAE and carried some research work for business. Im best candidate for your work. Thank you.
I have experience in Project Management and possess leadership skills. I have worked and travelled in many countries. Experience of working with multinational communities.