Join a fun and friendly Marketing team in a fast-paced start-up with this Events Management role. You’ll be part of a small but high-achieving team, putting together event activations that challenge the B2B norm. Where other businesses spend $$$ on swag, we put together weird and wonderful Event Survival Kits; where other businesses hire hotel ballrooms for conferences, we hire greenhouses - check out our latest e-commerce conference at the Barbican Centre here - [login to view URL] If you’re looking for a creative but results-focused role, then this is for you!
This will be a part-time (3 days p/week) maternity cover position to support the Marketing Team in our London office. We are looking for someone to join us around August for a 6 month term.
What will you be doing?
- Planning and executing UK and international trade-show appearances, including managing vendors and logistics, coordinating teams and reporting on results.
- Planning and executing London-based hosted events such as seminars and happy hours, managing speakers, co-ordinating invitations processes and ensuring smooth running of the events
- Working closely with our Business Development and Sales teams in order to ensure flawless execution of events and measurable outcomes
What we’re looking for?
- 3+ years experience in an events role for a B2B business
- Provable experience owning both tradeshow and hosted event activity
- Experience working with marketing automation and CRM tools (preferably Hubspot and Salesforce) preferred