INTHELINE, cosmetics company is searching for a gifted storyteller with a nose for copywriting and translating, located in Budapest, Hungary.
Who we are?
Intheline cosmetics is a high-end oriented cosmetics company with a vision to produce and sell quality products for personal care. We are combining scientific knowledge with best ingredients.
• Hungarian native speaker (mother language)
• Experience working on translations (English to Hungarian)
• English understanding and writing
• Other useful skills would include:
- Understanding of the marketing-sales alignment - smarketing
- Time-management while working under tight deadlines
- Strong writing experience
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel, etc)
• Translating marketing content including web page, e-books, video scripts, landing pages, PR articles, social media, Google ads and other marketing material from English to Hungarian language.
• Caring for local online community channels (helpdesk, emails, Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
• Works closely with key local influencers and celebrities.
• Participate in the development of local marketing strategies aligned with our short and long-term marketing goals.
50 - 100 h / month
long term cooperation
How to Apply
Please submit post about yourself. Your post should explain who you are, what drives you, and why we should be interested to move along the funnel - to consider your application.
Thank you for your interest in job we hope to hear from you soon!
[url removed, login to view]
9 freelancers are bidding on average €11/hour for this job
I study marketing management at the Business Academy Aarhus in Denmark. In my freetime, I would like to have a job, which is related to my studies, like this job.