We are on the hunt for a HubSpot Specialist to join our team on a part-time contract basis (x2.5 days per week), reporting directly to the COO. You will have a deep technical understanding, whilst also being able to fully understand the bigger picture.
To be considered for the role you will need to have extensive experience using HubSpot in 3 key areas – Marketing, Sales and Service.
What you’ll do
• HubSpot integration - everything from importing data to creating a powerful set-up of HubSpot across Contacts, Sales, Marketing and Service Hubs
• Work across departments on our internal process design, implementing Hubspot functionality to fully support these
• Provide a deep understanding of what is and what is not technically possible in HubSpot
• Ensure all hubs (Marketing, Sales, Service) are fully integrated end to end and functioning properly
• Analyse the entire customer journey through the development of data driven reporting functionality
• Come up with creative ideas on how to solve customer-specific problems
• Continuously building a database with processes and templates of best practices within HubSpot
• Work closely with Marketing and Sales to improve KPI’s and conversion rates
• Work closely with Customer Service to ensure our customers experience a seamless, high standard of care and attention
What you’ll bring
• Expert HubSpot technical & integration expertise
• Familiar with Reporting & Dashboards
• A strategic, methodical approach
• An ability to make technology simple; to be able to explain technology to non-technical staff, board members and outside parties.
• A positive hands-on and “yes, we can” approach
• Solid communication and presentation skills
• Be able to prioritise tasks and use own initiative
• Have an efficient and simplistic approach to your work
• Act with utmost integrity and be execution driven
• Use lateral thinking along with your own unique perspective
• Excellent English language skills