We are looking for a few productive eBay sellers with at least 50 positive feedbacks to add to our team. We need Ebay Sellers who have good feedback on eBay capable of listings our products to a market on eBay.com. We are starting an online team and need help!
We accept sellers from any country as long as they meet the following criteria.
Must meet the following:
- Make sure you provide me with your EBAY ID this is very important.
- Your eBay account must have Positive Feedbacks (at least 50) (REALLY IMPORTANT)
- You must have a valid, working and completely unlimited verified Paypal account which has been used often for transactions (So payments don't get held). - You must not have any sending or receiving limits. (REALLY IMPORTANT)
- You must be able to sell on [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] or any other branch of ebay. ( we want to be worldwide!)
- You should have the time in the day to answer customer questions, list items and create sales reports. We will help you answer some questions which you can't answer
- You must speak fluent English.
- You should be experienced in selling; I will provide listing descriptions, images etc.; I will answer your questions but you must be able to follow simple directions and think for yourself.
If you meet all the requirements above please contact me and provide your EBAY ID Seller ID
If interested you should be ready and able to START immediately posting items for sale on Ebay.
Thanks for interest.
5 freelancers are bidding on average €15/hour for this job
PHP, HTML5, CSS3, WordPress, Web Hosting, Web Development, Bootstrap, E-Commerce, Woo- CommercePHP, HTML5, CSS3, WordPress, Web Hosting, Web Development, Bootstrap, E-Commerce, Woo- Commerce
To be honest I don't know much about selling for eBay but what I can tell you is that if I don't know the answer to something I will find it. I really know wanna know more.