Hi, I need some research done on the suitability of Australian cities bikeshare. For example, Obike, Mobile or Ofo.
I need the top 20 locations in Australia and 5 locations in New Zealand based on population. Metrics required are:
* City - City Population. For example Sydney is 4.029 million
* Transport networks - A measure of the city public transport. Find a metrics that can compare a cities public transport coverage and cost
* Bicycle infrastructure - A measure of how well the city services cyclists. This could be KMs of cycleways or another suitable metric
* City regions - List of logical regions that are suitable for bikeshare. For Example Sydney has an Inner West region and and Green square amongst others
* Region population - Population of the region listed above. Eg how many in the Inner West, how many in the Green Square area
* Universities and university population - A list of the top 4 universities in each capital city plus satellites like Newcastle, Wollongong, Gold Coast, Geelong
* Topography - A metric to show how hilly or flat the city and region are. How could this be measured
* Bikeshare bike density - how many existing operators are in australia, how many bikes do they have, where are they located?
I Need supporting information for the above. Name your references. Happy to have the information in word docs or excel (or Google Docs/sheet)
25 freelancers are bidding on average $537 for this job
Hi there. I am a proficient market research writer with an impeccable understanding of marketing concepts. I can deliver quality work for you. Do hire me. Relevant Skills and Experience Market research
Dear Client, I will be glad to support you with a date collection. Contribute all my experience and skills to deliver best results for you. Looking forward to discuss deal with you.
Hi I am a qualitative and quantative research specialist expert in brand positioning and data management. Relevant Skills and Experience Qualitative and quantitative research