- Being responsible for day-to-day execution and implementation of restaurant marketing and advertising initiatives for our the items that we sell.
- If you like the flexibility to be creative, think on your feet, work directly with our GMs, chefs and bartistas on how to best get their business noticed and do so with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- We are a small, but growing, company that thrives on individual leadership and embraces doing business in a new way. This position will contribute to brand awareness and company sales and profitability goals through traditional marketing channels as well as new and emerging digital technologies.
- Develop and maintain relationships and communication with key partners in Operations to create solid marketing plans and serve as the primary point of contact for many of the properties.
- Drive strategy and plan and execute marketing initiatives for new projects, menu changes, special menus, remodels and rebranding campaigns.
- Manage brand promotions to drive sales.
- Conduct regular research analysis of existing and new digital marketing platforms to
- Manage online restaurant/hotel review platforms and vendors (Yelp, Trip Advisor, etc).
- Approve all local print advertising and manage graphic designers on ad creation.
- Recommend development and implement in-store marketing materials as
- Develop and execute customer acquisition and retention marketing programs, web-
based, database, and direct to consumer marketing.
- Manage advertising and public relations agencies, utilizing them as resources for
brand and revenue enhancement programs.
- Manage all digital marketing initiatives.
- Work with social media consultant to provide content.
- Provide on-site event support where necessary.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Dynamic team player with great collaborative and interpersonal skills.
- Strong personal leadership, organizational, relationship building and negotiation
- Self starter who can work independently: displays self-confidence, enthusiasm and
strong customer service orientation.
Demonstrated effectiveness in working in a complex, service-intensive, deadline-
- Ability to travel on occasion to visit properties, manage photo/video shoots, meet
with contacts in each market and drive marketing agendas.
- Think clearly and quickly, maintain concentration and make concise decisions in pressure situations.
- Prioritize, organize and follow up.
- Attention to details.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $468 for this job
Saw your project info and I am interested. Let's discuss more details! Relevant Skills and Experience Digital Marketing Proposed Milestones $250 USD - Task
i can handle the job. and also im a marketing graduate i know alot of things when it comes to advertising and innovation of new products .. can you please send me what are your qualifications?