Print Procol is looking for a Print Sales Specialist to build on our current client base with already established relationships and leads.
We are currently looking for motivated and determined individuals who have an interest in printing sales and a strong focus on Customer Service.
• Ideally with a background of selling commercial printing services to help us to reach new business development efforts.
• We require a self-driven and highly motivated sales individual with a proven sales track record.
• Passionate about maintaining and growing our Customer base to increase revenue by qualifying Customer needs in the form of high-quality print products and services.
• Work to identify new business prospects and service existing Customers
• Profile and hunt for clients using various methods of research
• Conduct sales and product opportunities for clients
• Provide on a weekly basis, sales opportunities, deal wins and losses and market feedback and progress of each state. Tracking sales and provide status reports
• Securing new business through cold-calling new prospects
• Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market
• Derive market and competitive print information from competitors, field visits, commercial articles, analyst data/information, and industry seminars and summarize them for internal consumption
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $17/hour for this job
I have the experience of writing slogans/taglines for print media ads. Moreover I have the knack of curating well versed content that has the essence of creative & marketable value
i'm Responsible in any field of work. flexible, adaptability, fast learner, creative. I can do a lot of things and i Have a bunch of ideas when it comes to sales and marketing.