We need to find someone who will match criteria for that role. Working remotely
1x person for Senior .net developer
1x person for Senior .net developer & Scrum Master
• Work in an agile development environment by designing, implementing, and testing features for different web and cloud applications used by tens of thousands of users across the globe.
• Continuous performance, scalability, and quality improvements of existing web and cloud applications.
• Work with the team to design flexible and extensible architectures for new features.
• Elaborate requirements together with stakeholders
• Ensure high code quality by leveraging code reviews, automated testing, pair programming, and a high degree of automation (CI/CD)
• 3rd level support for the products built by the team
• Besides activities mentioned above, be the Scrum Master of a small Scrum team
• Guiding and Coaching the Scrum Team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values
• Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
• Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
• Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
• Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining and managing the product backlog.
• 5+ years of experience with .NET/C# (focus on ASP.NET MVC)
• 3+ years of experience with RDBMS. Experience with MS SQL Server a plus.
• 2+ years of experience as Scrum Master, experience with distributed Scrum teams a plus
• Track record of continued and recent education in Scrum, including training, conferences, user groups, self-study, etc.
• Proficient in unit-testing and TDD. BDD/ATDD a plus.
• Experience with cloud frameworks (e.g. MS Azure, AWS) a plus
• Self-motivated, clear structured working style, high quality standards
• Highly analytically thinking team player with good communication skills in English - must have (German a plus.)