JOVILLI is searching for an experienced professional sales rep to lead and grow the sales of an award winning
children’s and womenswear designer collection. Created in 2015, the collection has garnered several substantial industry awards. Ideal sales rep will work directly with the London head office to set up wholesale sales appointment with boutique owned buyers.
The sales rep will operate as the lead brand representative for the company and serves as a main contact to all new and existing
wholesale and private clients. The expansion of the role will be
determined by the performance and strengths of the person chosen.
The candidate shall show the fashion clothing and shoe collection to wholesale buyers through travel in the New York/New Jersey area. As an Account Executive, the position focuses on building strategies to expand the candidate's sales through the assigned territory, assisting the brand and clients with their inventory and sales, and working in tandem with a supportive and innovative team.
• Schedule, conduct and organize appointments
• Maintain relationships with current customers
• Research and outreach to potential new customers
• Travel for product introduction meetings, trunk shows, personal appearances, and special events
• Identifying new business opportunities
• Develop strategies to maintain and increase the business
• Creative, positive thinker
• Organized multitasker
• Professional communication skills, both written and spoken
• 1-2 years of designer fashion wholesale experience
• In-depth knowledge of designer market
• Ability to open new accounts, cold call
• Dependent upon experience level
Email resume with a cover letter to [removed by Freelancer] with the subject line Sales Representative. While we appreciate all applicants, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your time and consideration.