The Company is looking for experienced freelance Sales Team Leaders to generate sales and oversee and support a team of sales agents working under his/her supervision.
The Sales Team Leader will monitor the sales metrics and ensure that daily progress is achieved between the team of sales agents and the team leader. The selected candidate will collaborate with various professionals, so it’s essential that you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable managing and working in a team environment.
● Motivate and manage the sales agents to reach the sales goals
● Monitor and track sales targets of the team
● Coordinate all efforts to meet targets
● Report on sales metrics and identify any bottlenecks within the team
● Embrace the daily/weekly and monthly targets as established by the Company
● Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new services/products
● Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
● Ensure sales procedures are met
● Build an open-communication environment for the team
● Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency and increase sales
● Ensure proper updating and recording on the Company’s CRM system
● Ensure the sales agents are creating and/or updating clients’ orders immediately on the CRM system indicated by the Company
● Collaborate with other senior representatives of the Company
● Attend ad-hoc and/or planned meetings as requested
● Developing strategies to improve sales performance through ongoing training and development
● Providing feedback to management regarding potential hires to ensure they are a good fit with the company culture and mission
● Meeting with clients to identify their needs and recommend products or services that meet those needs
● Proven work experience as an Inside sales manager
● Hands-on experience with CRM software and MS Excel
● In-depth understanding of the sales administration process
● Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
● Strong analytical and organizational skills
● Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude
● Proficiency in the English Language is a must (minimum C2 level is required)
● BSc degree in Sales, Business Administration, or relevant field.
● Strong sales ability, business acumen, and commercial awareness.
● Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
● Strong leadership abilities.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $28/hour for this job
I have worked with leading sales startup company like BYJU's and GetAJob by DASH Technologies. I have already managed a team. Rest. Take an interview to check my skills.
Will focus on below tasks Sales force tracking Sales force reporting Target vs achievement analysis Daily work reports Gap analysis Weekly and monthly reviews Skill development Team।building activities