Slot Machine Mathematician
The successful candidate will be comfortable producing mathematical models of slot machines
Deadlines are tight and other departments depend on the timely delivery of maths models and simulations, so it is essential that the candidate can estimate the work required with reasonable accuracy and meet agreed deadlines.
Strong written English is essential in this role to ensure complex ideas are communicated clearly.
• Mathematics – to degree level with a particular focus on probability theory.
• Knowledge of high level programming languages such as C++, Python, Java, Ruby, C#
• Knowledge of best coding practices, ability to write clean maintainable code
• Experience in mathematical modeling, statistical analysis and deep understanding of financial risk management
• Creative thinking
• Ability to organise own time and work to tight deadlines
• Strong analytical skills
• English Language
• Experience in producing mathematical models for gambling applications
• Interest and/or experience in slot machines
• Post Graduate maths or science qualification