Hi,I'm doing a project using Matlab and needed help urgently. I've built a hardware circuit and connect 14 sensors to a flat panel. Sensors 1 to 7 is attached to left foot and one sensor specifically at the centre to determine once step, it is left foot. Same for right foot sensors 8 to 14. Once the user step(foot) on the panel, the microcontroller will transmit the signal to Matlab through Bluetooth. This project is to diagnose different people foot adnormalities and injuries then save it into database like medical reports. The GUI:
1) Interface with Bluetooth Serial Port communication
2) Detect the signals and display it on 2 foot patterns(left & right foot) as 3D diagram & graphs -- the 3D image will show peaks once the user applied force on an area
3) Database to keep different kinds of foot pressure patterns so once detected the pattern,Matlab will know what is the foot problem
4) Matlab to measure the pressure applied at specify areas(eg,heel,forefoot,toes)
5) Measure the distance from the centre of both foot
6) Save the user's profile(eg,name,age,weight) & foot conditions into database for future review
As I need this project to be done urgently, I hope it can be completed within 3 weeks time. Anyone interested pls bid for it. Thanks a lot.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $483 for this job
Having a PhD. in Artificial Intelligence (Human Activity Reconition) using Intertial Sensors and IP cameras, I have extensive experience of using Matlab. I am able to add creativity and efficiency to your project.