IMAGE PROCESSING USING MACHINE LEARNING (CNN) and MATLAB
Paid on delivery
I am looking for a freelancer to help me with an image processing project using MATLAB. The project is for business use and my primary goal is to develop a model by using image-processing algorithms to detect the images. Although I don't have any specific requirements for the MATLAB functions or libraries to be used, I do have some preferences.
Ideal skills and experience for this job include:
- Proficiency in MATLAB and image processing
- Experience with feature extraction techniques and model development.
- Knowledge of various MATLAB libraries and functions, such as Image Processing Toolbox and Computer Vision Toolbox
- Attention to detail and ability to work with large amounts of data
- Good communication skills to ensure project requirements are met.
Task is as follows :
The proposed solution involves collecting a dataset of plant leaf images, pre-processing, extracting relevant features using CNN, developing a model using the CDT (convolutional Development model) algorithm, and evaluation the accuracy using ResNet101 and GoogleNet. Finally deploying the model for practical use in diagnosing disease in the relevant plant
Project ID: #36721641