Assessment format: a video recording of a numerical experiment with audio description
Analyse an impact of change of an angle of attack on the aircraft trim parameters. Create a MATLAB script or a live script which reads all provided aircraft input data and calculate aircraft trim parameters for 3 selected angles of attack and constant altitude of your choice.
The aircraft model must meet the following requirements:
• Aircraft longitudinal motion only
• Aircraft must have 3DoF, at any point of the aircraft modelling you can’t make any assumptions that would compromise this requirement!
• The engine of the aircraft must be on.
• You can select any three flight conditions that can occur in a real-life flight.
• As an atmosphere model use the International Standard Atmosphere model.
• The script/live script must read all provided data even those parameters that you don’t need to calculate the trim – but you will need them latter in your summative task.
The video recording must the following requirements:
• The recording should be less than 3 minutes
• Presents brief information about the engineering problem.
• Presents a mathematical model including equations, assumptions, sketches with audio description.
• Audio description of how the models were implemented into MATLAB code
• Includes a presentation of the MATLAB code with audio description.
• Includes a presentation and analysis of numerical results with audio description.
• Critical conclusions.
• Complete list of references.
• You must demonstrate that the MATLAB code works without errors.
• You can support your presentation by the Power Point presentation or MS Word document.
The video cannot include:
• A background music
• A slide show only
• A text document only
• Video special effects
6 freelancers are bidding on average $176 for this job
Hi Employer! I am Matlab developer and have been working since last 6 years. I have checkout the description. I am waiting for you over the chat. Thank you!