1. Create a noise source of 85dB and above inside a cubicle.
2. Let the noise source be centralise placed inside the cubicle of dimension 200cm × 300cm.
3. Noise source to be at the center of the cubicle, and the then simulate and measure what noise value will be at a particular radius around the cubicle e.g 1m, 2m, 3m, 4m, 5m from the cubicle to note the value to be obtain.
4. The materials for the cubicle should be of wood, and plastic, but metal and fibrics.
5. Thickness of material is 20mm which is equal to 2cm.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $148 for this job
Good day. I have checked your description and attached files and understood. I can do your project well. Let's discuss in more detail via chat. Thanks.
Hello, How are you? I am very interested in your project. I am an expert in Mathematics and physics. So I can help you well. Please contact with me. Thanks.