Programming of a visualization tool in m-code, which can be executed with Matlab and Octave.
General properties of the visualization:
- There should be two or more objects included, which make visible movements
- The visualization should contain graphical surface elements that can be implemented using the "patch" function (at least 30 surface elements distributed over all objects)
- In addition, other objects can also be created using other methods
- At least two different movement scenarios or a selection of the objects that are visualized should be made possible via a type of menu. Furthermore, the spatial dimensions and the color of the objects should be determinable
- The spatial dimensions of one or both objects should be time-variant (e.g. the flapping of a bird's wings)
- Integration of audio and image files
- The scenario should make use of all six dimensions (rotation and translation)
- The objects are to be controlled in the program code
- The program code should be clear, well structured and commented
- Structuring with functions, at least one of them must be used more effectively. Design functions so that they can be used multiple times
- The movement of the objects should be implemented using Euler angles and the 4x4 transformation matrix method
The document then should be created, including how to use the program, flow chart, how each function work (in detail) and in which order, how are they related to each other and etc.
The project shouldn’t be too complex and avoid using external libraries.
10 freelancers are bidding on average €236 for this job
Hi Employer! I am Matlab developer and have been working since last 6 years. I have checkout the description. I am waiting for you over the chat. Thank you!